"status" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In return, it wants legal status as a political party.
- White people, who also no longer have a special legal status, are thought to be about 9-18% of the population,.
- Those waiting to change their legal status can easily wait four years or longer.
- At the beginning of the period, women had a very limited legal status.
- That has been changed - the parents cannot get legal status until the child is 21.
- "They will have to go home and get in line to apply for legal status."
- "The dimensions and the legal status have yet to be decided."
- The first part is dedicated to a legal status of a person as an individual.
- About 1.1 million immigrants won legal status under the program, and most of them moved to California.
- Most do not even have the legal status of 'foundation'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.