"status" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, the studies are based on a current measure of economic status.
- Unable to easily support herself, marriage was very important to most women's economic status.
- Then as now, achievement had a lot to do with families' economic status.
- She does so despite her own low sexual and economic status.
- The Chinese government has made great efforts to achieve a high level of economic status for women.
- Provide conditions for rural students to change their economic status.
- The following table illustrates the economic status of each county.
- In recent years, his life and economic status had turned around.
- What other acquisition might serve your high economic and social status?
- Potential members are never turned away on the basis of economic status.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.