"station" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another committee was created in 1938 to work out plans for a central station.
- In 1885, the financial resources became available to build a central station.
- There is a direct service from the central station here.
- I was really put off by the name of the camp ground, "central station" though.
- Even the impressive central station is not all it seems.
- In a major fire, station central would blow a section to put it out.
- We're moving in to take station central before they know what's hit them.
- Minneapolis has also linked its security systems for all public lots to a central station.
- Evidently they were in constant communication with their central station.
- From the central station one can take buses to destinations within the state, the region, and the rest of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.