"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tour doesn't always exude unity, not when stars rarely speak to one another, much less agree on anything.
- The star, who lost his adult son Greg to cancer, spoke proudly of Patrick's considerable talents.
- On Sahir's last day in the village, the star speaks at a local school.
- Even the stars now speak to me of you, and the night wind knows your name.
- A star looked down on him and spoke to him.
- The 76ers, after trading Allen Iverson, have no stars to speak of.
- Before the ceremony, the stars of Downton Abbey took to the red carpet and spoke about why the series was so popular.
- Besides the principal spokesman or main financier for each group, several stars spoke.
- Strictly speaking Mr. Johnson is the sole star of this genial if flimsy 90-minute entertainment.
- Several regular cast members and most guest stars spoke their dialogue using non-native American accents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.