"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sky had clouded over and no stars remained.
- The star remained in place until the stadium's 2004 demolition.
- It seemed to come from a long since extinguished world, like those stars whose light remains after they are gone.
- In Brazil, however, the red star remained as it was.
- Circumpolar stars remain above the horizon throughout the whole year, making them always visible in the sky at dawn.
- The star will remain until the stadium's 2004 demolition.
- When he released the lever, the stars remained at their new position.
- A few bright stars remained in the west.
- "If we fail in the struggle, at least the stars remain for us as for all human kind."
- A mid-sized star like the Sun will remain on the main sequence for about 10 billion years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.