"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also in family films, the adult stars cast would be famous actors or stars.
- With such a star cast it had to be a great success.
- 'Look, the clouds are breaking, moon and stars will cast a silver light upon the field.'
- Subsequent chapters simply listed the stars on one screen and the same supporting cast a second.
- The announcement would be made by placing a black board with the film name and star cast at prominent locations.
- It was a moonless night, though the stars cast a dim glow over the rugged landscape.
- Freibur has no moon, but it was a clear night and the stars cast enough light to see by.
- The stars didn't cast much light.
- HIS star cast member just died of cancer.
- A young star raced into the spotlight and cast long shadows toward the Kentucky Derby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.