"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The justification for high executive pay is that some corporate leaders deserve their rewards as much as sports and entertainment stars do.
- - 1 month 22 days ago Americans seem to like female entertainment stars who have very masculine characteristics.
- The Apollo Theater, where countless black entertainment stars first began their climb, has been brought back to life.
- During this time, he interviewed many entertainment stars who were in the city.
- The plot acts as a backdrop for this musical revue film, which includes many German film, sports, and entertainment stars of the 1930s.
- Liu thus became the third Chinese entertainment star ever to appear on the Time magazine front cover.
- Autry co-hosts the show, which focuses on what the sports and entertainment stars of the past are up to today.
- I'm not among the few journalists who grew rich on news, nor among the fewer still who enjoy the public esteem accorded to entertainment stars.
- He was a real person, not some entertainment star she would never have to worry about meeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.