"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Open is stll a big-ticket event but it needs stars.
- Popular music needs stars, who shape and share a culture's fantasies while they contribute to the bottom line.
- Our industry needs stars, and we don't have them because they are broken down in their 2- and 3-year-old seasons.
- I actually think you need stars for this show.
- "With a strong premise, we didn't need stars," he said.
- International opera always needs new stars, and it's good to see these two exciting artists hitting their strides.
- When you're over 10 years old, why do you need stars on your report card?
- "But the world needs stars," Ford said, not referring to himself.
- In fact, with those qualities, Olympic ceremonies do not need big stars.
- Larry Bird said the league needed more white stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.