"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd been staring at the stars a great deal lately.
- "What brings you out here to stare at the stars?"
- Then we stared at the stars and their reflections in our lake.
- Now she lay on her back, and stared at the stars.
- She stared at the stars, possibly looking for a sign.
- "What other kind of trouble sets a man to staring at the stars?"
- I was thinking about home and staring at the stars.
- We won't be able to lie on the beach together and stare at the stars.
- I lay on my back and stared at the stars for a long time.
- He stared at the stars behind the door which had become familiar friends after five months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.