"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A sun-like star usually takes around 100 million years to form.
- It is believed to have been a sun-like star early in its life.
- It was the first planet ever discovered around another Sun-like star.
- Astronomers first found a planet around a Sun-like star only five years ago.
- Younger Sun-like stars are much more likely to have disks than older ones.
- Astronomers have produced what they say could be the first direct image of a planet around another Sun-like star.
- A more practical example is the orbit of a Sun-like star around a heavy black hole.
- The focus for discovering new exoplanets has been on sun-like stars.
- A third assumption is to focus on sun-like stars.
- They are not confined to Sun-like stars, where at least 11 planets have already been detected in the last three years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.