"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike the relatively short, white streaks of light of most shooting stars, these trails may be longer and reddish.
- A 'shooting star' is the descriptive term for a meteor.
- On a clear, cold desert night, with a full moon, there are many shooting stars, and these, unlike the Scuds and Patriots over Riyadh, do not explode.
- Brett Hull is only the newest of several shooting stars on a balanced offense.
- I came to Gramarye on a 'shooting star,' remember-and I got to see the planet from way up.
- Brilliant white streaks - more shooting stars - sprayed across the heavens.
- Maybe I'll know then if the trip is over or . . . A shooting star scratched its fire across the sky, and like a child, she wished on it.
- I spotted several shooting stars, supposed by some diviners to be good omens and by others the opposite.
- Its 'shooting stars' logo was the original 1990 Commonwealth Games logo, held in Auckland that year.
- But there were no more shooting stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.