"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He threw that to the uncaring stars like a solemn vow and then turned his back upon them.
- The odds of Commander Sulu's blue-sky plan meeting with success seemed as remote as the uncaring stars themselves.
- Beyond was the emptiness of the night sky, speckled with cold uncaring stars.
- Up, and up, and up toward the uncaring stars.
- Only the black night sky with its uncaring stars.
- The tendril of smoke at the back of the house became thicker as they rode away, rising black and oily toward the uncaring stars.
- He looked back up at the remote and uncaring stars.
- Trip spared a glance at him and saw that he was staring straight ahead at the distant, uncaring stars.
- He shook them at the uncaring stars, and cursed them while the tears ran down his cheeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.