"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a fast-growing brittle star and is not thought to live for more than three years.
- The common brittle star is a scavenger, feeding on dead organisms.
- The central disk of brittle stars can be three to eight inches in diameter.
- Many brittle stars are more fragile than starfish, which is how they got their name.
- They are then straightened as the brittle star raises itself onto the points.
- The inside of the sponge is hollow and often contains small brittle stars.
- Some sea floor communities are dominated by brittle stars.
- There are over 2,000 species of brittle stars living today.
- Both shallow water and deep-sea species of brittle stars are known to produce light.
- It includes the vast majority of living brittle stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.