"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second, you need to be such a huge star that there is no possible room for doubt.
- They introduced all the huge stars in Kuwait, gulf and middle east.
- Glancing up at the huge stars, he sought to change the subject.
- After all these years, he says, Love is still "a huge star waiting to happen."
- I like her style and she is going to be a huge star.
- She became a huge star in 1976 with major hit films.
- Despite a huge star cast the film was a box office failure.
- The event was very successful, and the match made Sting a huge star.
- If my suspicions are correct, this is a huge star, far larger than the average, even here.
- This man is the biggest star in an industry with very few huge stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.