"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unusually, this kit was predominantly yellow, with a large red star motif across the chest and back.
- Ruzhy (or rozhy) are named after the mallow flowers, and are another name given to the eight-pointed star motif.
- The star motif from the floor was continued on the vaulted ceiling, where white marble framing the ceiling tapered off in the middle.
- A chest with a star motif, circa 1700, costs $1,900.
- The incised lines are notations for 18th-century court dances; the star motif refers to the movement of heavenly bodies through space.
- For example, the star motif featured predominantly throughout the movie started with the film's production designer Richard Heinrichs' design for the bowling alley.
- The light fixtures in the main lobby are drum shaped and have aluminum frames with a star motif.
- The all-present star motif on the crest finally had its saying over the new name of Steaua as up 1961.
- Patent 1,301,568 dated April 22, 1919 was for a luminous stickpin with a star motif disk-like head which held a small drop of radioactive material.
- It is Mrs. Pulford's quilts that make up this show, and 12 of the 15 pieced designs have a star motif.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.