"stand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They spent the first night in a stand of trees well off the road.
- Far ahead was a stand of trees, and another could be seen off to the north.
- About half an hour later, we were coming up to a stand of trees.
- To the left, there was a small stand of trees.
- To their left, just above them, was a stand of trees.
- She saw nothing except a stand of trees and, off to one side, a well.
- He stopped the car in a stand of trees and turned to face her.
- I found a tree stand but they weren't that nice.
- It was dark when we reached the little stand of trees.
- Another time they came to a stand of trees that grew close together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.