"stand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old box office was removed to give more space across from the concession stand.
- We should have ducked into the men's room or killed some time at the concession stand.
- A concession stand was added to the lobby in the late 1940s.
- They go to get some food from a concession stand.
- "We've got three others running around here, but they're more interested in the concession stand than the game."
- As a result, her drive sailed right, almost into a concession stand.
- The theater's original design did not include a concession stand.
- Admission is free, and food will be available at concession stands.
- Across the lake, I could see the parking lot and a concession stand.
- The concession stand was moved to a wall east of the auditorium.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.