"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He staged many successful productions but seems to have lived beyond his means.
- The program presents an average of three fully staged productions each school year.
- The company has used that venue ever since for its fully staged productions.
- From 1902 until the late 1960s, the singing club also staged theatrical productions.
- He staged productions in the family's garage and cast them with neighborhood children.
- The company staged 27 productions last year, 32 in 1988 and a record 47 in 1987.
- Astonishingly, he has staged 11 productions since his 80th birthday.
- Contemporary community theater organizations have continuously staged productions in the building since 1961.
- It stages at least five productions each year, including drama festival entries.
- It stages a popular annual revue and other smaller productions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.