"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It draws many performing acts to Albany, including music, dance, and traditional stage presentations.
- This short play festival was designed to encourage writers to submit new work for stage presentation.
- The final main stage presentation has the queens in their favorite looks.
- Yet at the same time the stage presentation was more stylized and choreographed than on any tour before.
- The Association expressed the intention to maintain the quality of the live stage presentations, although those events would be fewer.
- English is used where appropriate, more in the activities and stage presentations than Spanish.
- We move the screens that mask the interior playing areas of the stage presentation.
- It is always hampered by the demands of the acting, the stage presentation, even the sets.
- Thus, many stories find stage presentation in parts rather than totality.
- The balance between sophistication and simplicity is difficult in stage presentations of such works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.