"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the middle of a stage race like this one, all you can think about is getting to the final day.
- There was a women's stage race between 2007 and 2009.
- It takes place in the form of a stage race.
- A stage race does not have to be tour of a country.
- And I usually feel better at the end of a stage race.
- The latest version, a professional stage race, was first run in 2004.
- The victory made him the overall leader in the 11-day stage race.
- It is the 74th edition of the men's stage race to be held, which was established in 1927.
- This was the seventh day of the 12-day stage race, the most important outside Europe.
- It is the 23rd edition of the men's stage race, which was established in 1985.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.