"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we're at the stage now where we have done the same to them.
- And how much would you pay at each stage of the process?
- The couple finally began their relationship in 1975, and started living together at an early stage.
- But they are now at a more serious stage in their lives.
- We are at an important stage, not the final point.
- Remember what your children need at their current stage of development.
- For a moment, the president simply stood at center stage.
- But then at some stage he had to move out from behind me to get the bed up.
- They might have been right at some stage, but they're wrong now.
- We should probably return to the issue at some later stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.