"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There have been over 24 major stage and radio adaptations made.
- Public rituals mark each major stage in the process, which takes at least a year.
- This marked the completion of a major stage in the building's development plan.
- That would have left the country's leading performing arts center without a major orchestral stage.
- Parts 2 and 3 set out the two major stages for the Commission.
- From there her career lead her to all major stages in the world.
- There are two major stages in these competitions: preliminary and final.
- The idea is that human culture has moved through a number of major stages of development.
- A group tends to pass through four major stages of development in its life.
- A product will typically pass through five major stages in its life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.