"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game is played as though it were acted out on a theatre stage.
- Set up like props on a theater stage, but not lived in.
- The girl is a beautiful blonde, and she follows the guy to the theater stage.
- Joseph could see, even upside down, a picture of a theatre stage.
- Indeed, a number of propaganda pieces were created for theater stages.
- It's in the words and the performance, which are the only survivors on the theater stage as well.
- The video features the band performing the song on a theatre stage.
- You can incorporate multimedia into any type of performance whether it is live on a theatre stage or in the street.
- Popular music doesn't have an easy time finding a theater stage in New York.
- At the end of 1990s, the tale was reborn on the theater stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.