"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its proscenium stage was built for a room that originally held 300 seats.
- Even the collector's bed has been envisioned as a proscenium stage.
- There is no question of its being a proscenium stage.
- Still, it's doubtful that a proscenium stage would have made much difference.
- The theater group built a proscenium stage in the early 1980s.
- Since then, his work has been indoors and primarily on a proscenium stage.
- We don't shoot as if it were on a proscenium stage.
- The most common form found in the West is the proscenium stage.
- This time, the events will be performed on a proscenium stage.
- The whole proscenium stage play comedy is going to go away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.