"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Going to a mountain stage would require a trip of several days.
- They are changed for individual requirements, especially in the mountain stages.
- The next day, he closed the gap by another 19 seconds in the first mountain stage.
- All three, however, had bad days in stage 14, the next mountain stage.
- Typically, the course includes up to three time trials, and a number of mountain stages.
- This isn't a mountain stage, by the Tour's standards, but neither is it flat.
- Fuente tried to take it back in the mountain stage 18, but he failed and even lost some time.
- What they did not say was that some other riders already left the tour because of the heavy mountain stages.
- The mountain stages, which start next week in the Pyrenees, should make the final decision.
- He also won two mountain stages, and rode in the yellow jersey for six days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.