"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She saw that her only son was in the beginning stages of a wrong turn.
- While this decision is certainly a great step forward, we are still at the beginning stages of a long construction process.
- I thought that the technology and the industry would be in the beginning stages.
- By combining words with the beginning stage of crying, the child suddenly gets the parents' attention.
- "I think the studio is in the beginning stage of a major turnaround."
- But we're just in the beginning stages of something that will take a few years at least.
- Right at the beginning stages, the development team expanded their goals.
- Patients often say they feel worse during the beginning stages of therapy.
- If we wait to identify a threat that is just in its beginning stage, how quickly could F-22's be produced?
- "It's impossible for us to talk about technology that is in the beginning stages," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.