"spur" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is also a spur line down to the county town of Maidstone.
- He made for the spur line that connected with the railroad a half mile or so away.
- About a decade later, the spur line built in 1939 was eliminated.
- "Is there at least the spur line from here to town?"
- This station, together with the spur line, opened on the afternoon of August 15, 2007.
- Most of these spur lines were no longer in operation by 1924.
- Regular passenger services on the spur line have been suspended since 2003.
- The spur line was opened on 7 October 1968.
- In the past, two major railroads had spur lines to and around parts of the lake.
- The spur line was closed in 1956 and all the track removed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.