"spot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I still have a soft spot in my heart for them.
- However, they still have a soft spot for each other at heart.
- Yeah, I had quite a soft spot for him too.
- Not too long from now we may be looking at another soft spot.
- She's his one soft spot, from what we know about him.
- "I spent many happy years there and have a soft spot in my heart for the place."
- I'll probably always have a bit of a soft spot for it.
- Now they seemed to have a few soft spots, after all.
- She had a soft spot for children and animals, they said.
- "His mother always did have a soft spot for them."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.