"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not just a group of people who like winter sports, that's for sure.
- The area became the main location for winter sports in the city.
- It was at this point I decided that winter sports were not for me.
- The region is the nation's largest market for winter sports.
- If at all possible, we would very much like to sample some winter sports for 3-4 days.
- "We would like some place where there is winter sport."
- It is great for winter sports and a place of natural beauty.
- In the 1930s, the area was a popular location for winter sports.
- The aim was in part to make it a center for winter sports.
- My older brother likes winter sports and wouldn't mind moving up here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.