"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is raw computing power that has made Elias the top provider of sports statistics in the country.
- For a believer in sports statistics, there is no shortage of encouraging data.
- Mr. Ackerman and his partners trade lines from their favorite movies like sports statistics.
- This was popularly ascribed to the popularity of detailed sports statistics among American fans.
- Particular concern was expressed about the use of government and scientific data, sports statistics and financial data.
- Included in the latter category are telephone subscriber information, sports statistics, and trading data from financial markets.
- The new arithmetic of sports statistics was both a cause and an effect of superstardom.
- I've got a soft spot in my heart for those of all ages who ingest sports statistics.
- Morris is also well known for his work in sports statistics.
- Microsoft is developing interactive programs including ones that allow home banking and the gathering of sports statistics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.