"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After that, it was back to the studio and over to the sports desk.
- At one time Mr. Levy was on the other side of the sports desk.
- The golfer's photograph, taken in happier times, popped up on a wide green mat behind the sports desk.
- And this galvanized sports desks all over the country, in a way that few, if any, stories in recent memory have?
- I filed reports around midnight to catch the sports desk the following morning.
- He brought that same hustle with him to television where, with his efforts, breaking news was often found on the sports desk.
- Driscoll says he had "no direct knowledge" as it didn't happen on sports desks.
- He had earlier worked at the Press-Herald sports desk.
- I told the sports desks at both networks: 'This is television.
- Albert was transferred to the sports desk and later sent into retirement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.