"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the condition of the pitch, especially during the winter months, received considerable criticism from sports pundits and visiting managers.
- Bjarne Goldbæk (born 6 October 1968) is a Danish former professional footballer and current sports pundit for Kanal 5.
- Her brother is the sports pundit Bomani Jones.
- All sports pundits on the live broadcast and later highlights shows agreed that it was not a penalty.
- Other sports pundits argue that the expense of placing all-star teams on the field each week hampered on the sport.
- From 1971 to 1974, UCLA men's basketball won an unprecedented 88 consecutive games, a record that many sports pundits consider unbreakable.
- He left after just half a season, and has since held a number of coaching roles at various clubs and worked as a sports pundit in South Africa.
- Mark Bosnich (born 13 January 1972) is an Australian former football (soccer) goalkeeper and sports pundit.
- I like to watch with the sound off, because the sports pundits are no better than the policy pundits, and if I fall asleep during the game, that's fine.
- Since retiring, he has also had a secondary career as a television presenter and sports pundit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.