"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The village has several sports opportunities, with locals fielding cricket and football teams.
- And now, at 27, Hamm represents for many the full realization of sports opportunities for women.
- The junior high and high school offer many good sports opportunities.
- The OVC has also been a leader in advancement of sports opportunities for women.
- But some athletes have been frustrated by the lack of traditional sports opportunities.
- It has sports opportunities from rollerblading, cycling and swimming to canoeing.
- PowerHockey is a competitive sports opportunity for the physically disabled.
- A couple of million could buy a survey of sports opportunities at all city schools; then, establish a seed fund and fund-raising group.
- Acceptance is open to homeschool students who wish to participate, as well as athletes in schools which do not offer a sports opportunity.
- In addition, parents have demanded sports opportunities for even younger children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.