"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The documentary won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Documentary.
- He won an Emmy Award in 1981 for Outstanding Sports Personality - Analyst.
- He also received the 2006 New York Emmy as Outstanding Sports Anchor.
- Nantz won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality, Play-by-Play in both 2008 and 2009.
- Long won a Sports Emmy Award in 1997 as "Outstanding Sports Personality/Analyst."
- In 2007, the station received the "Outstanding Sports Coverage" award for a commercial television station from the Virginia Association of Broadcasters.
- For the second year in a row, the telecast would go on to win the Sports Emmy award for "Outstanding Live Sports Special."
- In 2011, the facility won the NIRSA Outstanding Sports Facilities Award.
- The telecast would go on to win the Sports Emmy award for "Outstanding Live Sports Special."
- His work on the Indianapolis 500 in 1988 and 1989 help earn the Sports Emmy award for "Outstanding Live Sports Special."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.