"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's been fun to be close to him, share this experience with him in our respective sports.
- Each of the leagues represents the highest competition in their respective sports.
- The best players of these leagues are icons in their respective sports.
- Even when the teams did not win statewide, they were invariably district champions in the respective sports.
- "It means that two black men are coming back and picking their respective sports off the canvas," he said.
- Most of these programs compete at the highest national club level for their respective sport.
- Both titles represented the first entry in the genre for their respective sports.
- "They could offer long-term sponsorship deals with the three most visible teams in their respective sports."
- The 2009 class saw several players move on in their respective sports.
- Rather, they are administered by the state coaches' association of their respective sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.