"spiritual" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film is about the spiritual life after death and our home in another world.
- "Being part of society is not against your spiritual life," he said.
- Maybe they could be used to build up the spiritual life.
- Teachers in these areas make a significant impact on the social, cultural a spiritual life of the school.
- He said that in recent years people generally, but particularly the young, had become more concerned with spiritual life.
- "He lived a spiritual life and always tried to find the bright side of a situation."
- I couldn't yet see how a concern of that sort should have anything to do with one's spiritual life.
- But God, he believed, wanted him to choose the spiritual life.
- He added: "The church can also help them in their spiritual life."
- At the end of a year it's good to look back and to feel that you have made some progress in your spiritual life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.