"spiritual" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Opportunities for spiritual growth and service to those in need are made available to all students.
- Sometimes people date and fall in love during a particular period of spiritual growth for one or both.
- She found herself thinking little about God or spiritual growth anymore.
- In the religion's view, faith and knowledge are both required for spiritual growth.
- Once they do, emphasis is often placed on spiritual growth.
- "Those people destroy themselves, because they have no spiritual growth."
- On the show he teaches the importance of both physical and spiritual growth.
- It means the law to spiritual growth of the believers.
- In the 1960s, he began writing books that focused on spiritual and psychological growth.
- Special emphasis is given to character development, spiritual growth and leadership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.