"spine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tell felt a shiver of fear run down his spine.
- Large room, she decided, and a chill not caused by the cold ran down her spine.
- West felt a chill run down his spine as he said that word.
- And ice ran down his spine when he saw the man's eyes.
- Something with lots of cold little feet ran down Rod's spine.
- A shiver ran down her spine as she looked into his eyes.
- She took a step toward it, feeling a ripple of fear run down her spine.
- There's a real person inside there, I thought, feeling a chill run down my spine.
- Imagine that, she thought, even as a chill ran down her spine.
- A chill ran down my spine and I stopped immediately.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.