"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the eighties," Stokkan said last week, "aggregate spending in advertising and promotion increased on an annual basis anywhere from 8 to 8 1/2 percent.
- "If you can do it quickly, you might even want short-run tax reduction to beef up aggregate spending, even if that means a dip into deficit."
- For a start the required reduction in the price level may have to be very large indeed before it has a significant impact on aggregate spending.
- "Freshwater economists" often reject the effectiveness of discretionary changes in aggregate public spending as a means to efficiently stabilize business cycles.
- "Saltwater Keynesian economists" argue that business cycles represent market failures, and should be counteracted through discretionary changes in aggregate public spending and the short-term nominal interest rate.
- However, it does not follow from these findings that governments can effectively mitigate business cycles fluctuations through discretionary changes in aggregate public spending or the short-term nominal interest rate.
- The piece quotes a finding that while aggregate spending by or on behalf of children 4-12 roughly doubled every decade between 1960-1980, in the 1990s, it has tripled.
- However, it is categorically rejected by Keynesian macroeconomics, which holds that economic activity depends on aggregate spending (at least in the short run).
- Other estimates put the aggregate spending, including land, buildings, and equipment at £12,000.
- In fact, aggregate spending from state funds would rise 8.5 percent, a boost reminiscent of the palmy Cuomo years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.