"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he said that social spending might have to be trimmed.
- In comparative terms, Britain does not have particularly high levels of social spending.
- It's not an argument that is popular about any other area of social spending.
- Society can help relieve them, and social spending, by helping.
- The Conservative wants to cut both social spending and taxes on business.
- That figure is about equal to the government's total social spending for the same period.
- I feel that he's putting pressure on the Congress to really come to task and be responsible in their social spending.
- This year, the government will increase social spending to 33 percent of the total budget.
- At the same time, important social spending has been cut.
- Our social and public spending contributes to keeping workers poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.