"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in her personal spending, she said: "I feel like we're on hold because of the stock market.
- In addition, personal spending rose only 0.3 percent in August.
- His interest payments and various expenses do not count as personal spending, either.
- However, if high gas prices drag down personal spending, the economy could stall.
- In a separate survey, 40 percent of more than 3,000 respondents said they were cutting personal spending.
- Other tabulations put his personal spending in two campaigns at something like $70 million.
- The same day, reports on personal spending and income in December are expected to show increases.
- Meanwhile, personal spending grew only 0.4 percent in June, the smallest increase this year.
- Tracking your personal spending can help you find out how much money you will need to take from the business.
- That is overriding concerns about national security and personal spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.