"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, both sides are getting just what they want: high spending and low taxes.
- That works out to about $10,000 a student, the highest spending per pupil in the nation.
- I'd like to try making a case for not maintaining high spending.
- The analysis also shows that higher spending does not necessarily translate into better performance by students.
- In 1980, a majority of Americans favored higher military spending; by 1988 only 15 percent did.
- The first headlines involved exceptionally high spending in his administration.
- He also proposed higher spending on education, housing, day care and other social programs.
- And the higher spending, particularly by the Government, could well fuel inflation.
- Most people I knew as a student wanted high public spending.
- President Reagan came to office in 1981 after a campaign of clear stands for lower taxes and higher military spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.