"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The saving in domestic spending is expected to be less than $12 billion.
- He also proposes to increase defense, health and other domestic spending by more than $200 billion.
- It increases domestic spending by $1.7 billion from the original plan.
- Other cuts in domestic spending are expected to total about $2.6 billion.
- I thought it would result in total control of domestic discretionary spending.
- The president's budget request for 2003 would raise domestic spending 6 percent.
- Democratic lawmakers are sure to try to cut the military budget further to allow more money for domestic spending.
- He would freeze most domestic spending for a year, to save $105 billion.
- Military and domestic spending for 1988 has been frozen at 1987 levels since the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Available estimates place the domestic spending on illegal drugs to be $17 billion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.