"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How many families base their current spending on news about tax changes that won't take place for five years?
- He said his program would cost $6.7 billion a year, a 70 percent increase over current spending.
- Councils' current spending on all services next year should be 7.2 per cent.
- But it said that current spending on health care, $800 billion, or 14 percent of gross domestic product, was enough for this year.
- This policy will save over £1 billion in current spending by 2014-15.
- When you sell the assets of the state, you'd better not use them for current spending.
- Fair enough but then you cant use that money to fund current spending.
- Yet current spending and acquisition patterns could change that picture by the end of the decade.
- Osborne says current spending will rise to £693bn by 2014-15.
- The present budget would include current spending on programs like social security and defense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.