"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were able to stop the big spending last spring.
- Which, when the Left get involved, means big spending.
- Still, the big spending has helped raise the institution's profile.
- "In the future they are going to look like us in terms of big spending."
- But that is no reason for us to return to the days of big spending and tax increases.
- Listen, I'm running against a man who's going to define the history books about big spending.
- We're going to have to watch Cullam, see if he does some big spending in the next few days.
- Just as important, no big new spending or grants of power would be needed.
- The budget was described as big spending but low taxing.
- In fact, he asserted, the real "big spending" goes to interest on Federal borrowing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.