"speed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Excessive speed was believed to be the cause of the accident.
- The cause of this accident was later determined to be excessive speed.
- Two people died in the incident which was apparently caused by excessive speed.
- None of the vehicles had been traveling at excessive speed, he said.
- A local police officer reported that the driver was traveling at an "excessive speed".
- "They're chasing after one another at excessive speed," he said.
- Burning his ship with excessive speed has no effect on him.
- The main cause of the accident was excessive speed.
- Despite the excessive speed, the journey, mainly over water seemed to continue endlessly.
- Avoid excessive speed and, if at all possible, do not drive at night, particularly outside of major cities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.