"spectacle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Are you trying to make a public spectacle of us?"
- We don't get to see whether they've lived their lives being public spectacles.
- He died at age 72 and his funeral became a public spectacle.
- "There is no need at all for this public spectacle," he said.
- "You mean what's wrong besides the fact that I've made a public spectacle of myself?"
- Now the events, held every five years, have become public spectacles.
- So this had to be a public spectacle, did it?
- "I've never been the center of a public spectacle before."
- "We have to stop the public spectacle and get back to work as a professional organization."
- But you can't make the law into a public spectacle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.