"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some places i really struggled to find an english speaker or indeed a menu that i could understand.
- You may have difficulty finding an English speaker and there is little or no access to services.
- Finding a speaker outside politics would court controversy, too; one might choose a religious leader, but from which faith?
- They are really helpful and try to find an English speaker for me.
- In the past, navigating VideoCasts to find an individual speaker has been a challenge.
- I'm also trying to find a speaker for our Lincoln Day dinner.
- Zaphod found a small speaker by the tank and turned it on.
- All the same, don't count on finding an English speaker, especially out of the cities.
- He did not eat for three days, until he found a Korean speaker who would help him make the call.
- But to find a good underpriced speaker takes persistence and lots of listening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.