"sovereignty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Panama is to gain full sovereignty over the canal at the end of the century.
- But now Germany is off the agenda, restored to full and single sovereignty.
- Rather, he said, it will simply be unable to exercise full sovereignty immediately.
- Not all of them enjoyed full sovereignty nor were very united or coherent in structure.
- But the Palestinians are now demanding full sovereignty for any final peace.
- Despite being a kingdom in its own right, Ireland before 1801 did not have full sovereignty.
- In 1862-1887, France expanded its control to include the interior, and took full sovereignty.
- The British took over the administration in 1781 and established full sovereignty in 1801.
- This interim government will exercise full sovereignty until national elections are held.
- The following were used upon the islands achievement of full sovereignty in 1946.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.