"sound" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let's turn now to some problems you may have encountered on your sound recordings.
- Direct sound recording was the practice from the beginning, until the advent of the 1960s.
- Even just a good sound recording is excellent and a tough thing at tribunal to deal with.
- He made his first sound recording and reproduction in 1937 on the Variety record label.
- Federal copyright law allows states to protect these pre-1972 sound recordings until February 15, 2067.
- In 1946 the series began using live sound recording, and the addition of dialogue gave the films a new dimension.
- Yet in the late 20th century sound recording is still developing in a way that older media are not.
- He performed his first sound recording, which was the voice of his mother, on July 29, 1951.
- Currently, state law governs such pre-1972 sound recordings, which in many cases is not well defined.
- Japan agreed to extend copyright protection to old sound recordings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.